ATT on itch too, yay! Play the demo everyone & see how much of a hardcore adventure gamer you are. :)
A Twisted Tale
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Discover a humouristic point and click adventure inspired by all the masterpieces which made us stick to our computers back in the day (and wherefore we played outside way too infrequently). Full of loony characters, unexpected twists and challenging riddles.
About the game
Accompany Vio on her unintentional journey through various realms. Explore broken cities, pirate ships in the deepest jungle and other unreal places. Stand by her side when she makes the acquaintance of the (depressive) Death and engage with lots of explicit and ambiguous references, hommages and imitations of the big classics past (and not quite past) times.
We are a bit vintage - therefore we draw our background art the old-fashioned way with paper, pencil and ink. Colorizing is done digitally - this way we leave less colorful smudges on our desks.
- Hand-drawn traditionally and digitally created graphics in 4K/Ultra HD
- Classic frame by frame animation
- 1-click interface
- Female main character
- An undead deuteragonist (depressive Death)
- Lots of explicit and ambiguous references, hommages and imitations of the big classics
- Even more comical, thrilling and unique characters
- Weird humor and retro-vibes
- Varying worlds and twisted settings
- Extensive story and classical complex riddles
- Decisions affecting the game
- Alternative endings